Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad I’m watching on a dodgy box and not giving these BT Sport cunts a single penny. If they
This is shocking content.

23 minutes on the majesty of Bayern and how it can play its part tonight.

I wonder if German TV have done the same in the first segment with regards to how great City are?

Yeah the German TV has Micah Richard’s and Nigel De Jong talking about how great City are

Sly Sports isn’t much better. The Bayern Munich legend in his own lunchtime and Scottish Thundercunt, Alan MacInally is watching the game. He’s rooting for a Bayern early goal.

I am sure I remember having “always support the English team” mantra trotted out in the Nineties when Salford Disney Red Sox were at this stage. What’s changed?

Sly Sports isn’t much better. The Bayern Munich legend in his own lunchtime and Scottish Thundercunt, Alan MacInally is watching the game. He’s rooting for a Bayern early goal.

I am sure I remember having “always support the English team” mantra trotted out in the Nineties when Salford Disney Red Sox were at this stage. What’s changed?
Jealousy mate

It is really peculiar that on a day when City are trying to remain the last English club in the Champions League the most prominent story about our club on both the BBC Sports and Football Home Pages is a contrived article about Ederson apparently "having his worst PL season ever for City." The actual contortions to produce such a negative story says a lot about the mindset of the staff at BBC online. It is absurd really.
I respectfully disagree, think the headline of the Ederson is misleading but was very amazed to read a really interesting article and excellent analysis of Eddie and how when we were playing musical chairs in defence earlier this season he was under pressure, and conceding regularly. Once the defence became more settled, Eddie looked sharper, City look much sharper. Also good depth on how his passing game has changed as the team tactics have evolved, not least with Mr Boulders more forward with Rodri.

Like I say articles like this are rarer than hen's teeth, sadly. Do appreciate your inference that on such a huge quarter final second leg, that the fuckers might have some stuff about the English Champions hopes.

The gonad stuff ostensibly about the ship on our crest is more pernicious. Yes that paper is wringing it's hands over its slavery links and we seem to be a very convenient target to lash out at.

The historical links with abolition and praise from Lincoln himself are well known and on record. The US ambassador came up last week to Lincoln Square. To then link our City and our club with slavery is garbage, particularly with our strong historic libertarian values.

Makes you wonder what the purpose is of both the ship article and the one on CL comebacks today, is there a game tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.