Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one word about our win on the Sly app….and I mean not one word! I know they don’t show fa cup games but it’s a game of football & subscribers will want to know the crack, now if Sheff U won
I’m lying they’ve just put a story up, literally this minute (begrudgingly)

Yeah, and when Thom Gibbs comes along we were desperate for another Robin!

These third rate hacks have to adopt a perverse premise mainly because they cannot bring themselves to dredge up a gramme of eulogy when it comes to any of our players - technically gifted visionaries the footballing world should applaud. They can write what they wish about our Our Viking - I'll continue to count his goals.

Leon Osman not following the BBC hymn sheet! Well done, Leon!

We're talking about a team that's into the final stages of the Champions League. The whole of Europe is wowed by what Manchester City are currently doing and how they're playing. Not many teams are able to keep up, only a few in the Premier League and one or two in the pinnacle of European football.

The whole of Europe might be wowed but how many of the British media will be in our corner when Madrid come to Manchester?

Apparently it garnered 118 likes and 106 dislikes.

ITV = shfu tv.....appallingly
biased and sickeningly pro shfu.

Dixon is such a fucking dullard and predictable arsehole.

The best ITV can do....2 ex Arse players, 2ex rags,a strap & some other **** whose such a nonentity I can't recall his name.

Utterly shocking coverage !!

ITV = shfu tv.....appallingly
biased and sickeningly pro shfu.

Dixon is such a fucking dullard and predictable arsehole.

The best ITV can do....2 ex Arse players, 2ex rags,a strap & some other **** whose such a nonentity I can't recall his name.

Utterly shocking coverage !!
Dixon a supposed blue, pmsl my sides are hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.