Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Irish independent shite really hate us with a passion and I can only assume it has strong links to Liverpool FC with their biased sports reporting. Kevin Kilbane the latest one with the sportwashing, state owned crap in his latest column
I think they hand these “writers” an article with around two words missing they have to fill in, in this case the two words were:

“Kevin Kilbane”

Kevin was taking to a sadly misguided Dipper who feels the need to bring up Manchester City even though in his opinion, and that of all Dippers throughout the world, are a complete irrelevance.

Comedy gold this morning on Talk Shite,
Some irish, Liverpool supporting woman presenter says to the irish, italian, cockney, Livepool supporting Tony Cascarino,
"I love 80s music", to which Cascarino replies "by the way I am a bit of a expert on 80s music" they then go on to discuss the song The Power of Love with Cascarino saying "ahh yes Jennifer Lawrence she really was a great singer"
Shebahn Ahern is a rags fans.

She was very giddy about it when they beat us at the swamp wumming blues when she replaced Woodsy that week.

Not gone through this thread but the article in the Manchester Guardian sums up the anti-City media, bloody disgraceful...

Does this dickhead genuinely think “Abu Dhabi” sat there one day over a decade ago and thought “Some people think we’re cunts, let’s make a really good football team, that’ll stop them thinking we’re cunts?”.

Ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.