Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need GIF of Ederson wiping his eyes to the Arse fans for these occasions
Oldies are goodies
AltruisticSarcasticBudgie-max-1mb.gif

Sporting incel seems to be hurting

#PrayforNick

Brave man putting shit out like this. I'm sure there's plenty of blues who'd like to give him a slap or worse if he was ever out in public. The hate he has for us is mutual.

Last edited:
Jeez the media love in with Big Sam is all getting a little embarrassing now.
They will be renaming Elland Road after him next...

They are so desperate for us to drop points.
Truly pathetic.
True, although Ratface humiliated him (unfairly IMO) with his comments not that he has anything to talk about in terms of managerial experience. The clueless muppet was a disaster at Valencia.

Reactions: PPT
Brave man putting shit out like this. I'm sure there's plenty of blues who'd like to give him a slap or worse if he was ever out in public. The hate he has for us is mutual.
He’s not worth getting into trouble for, although I would say there’s been blues that have kept a look out for him during City games.

He’s not worth getting into trouble for, although I would say there’s been blues that have kept a look out for him during City games.
He hates football, never goes to or covers games and lives somewhere in the wilds of Scotland. Spouts shit opinions like turds. An absolute fucking weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.