Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting. How do you prepare for an interview like that mate? Do you go the politicians route of having a few key phrases and use them irrespective of the question or is it all free format?
I was once interviewed by an Irish radio station when we were just starting to look at big name signings. I said I'd already got a song for if we bought Kaka. They made me sing it....

So you've come all this far
Just to see out new star
So now fill up your car for Kaka

("The Sting" tune...)

You can always practise with Cheesy!

Last edited:
1. For the chair they wanted someone very well versed in football finance. He's an Arsenal fan. Is there anyone out there who understands football finance who would come to the matter with no previous affiliation, or prejudicial interest?

Maybe his advice is already that he may need to recuse himself if the first legal question is whether it is right to go fishing for malpractice at one club based on criminally-leaked emails unless all other clubs were subject to the same scrutiny.
That would be an evidentiary matter for the tribunal.

Didn’t Mick McCarthy change all 11 players for a game at the swamp? I don’t remember the blames being laid at United’s door..
Baconface had form for playing weakened teams as well. After having the title wrapped up in 2001 he fielded a very under strength team against Derby and got beaten 1-0, his close pal was Jim Smith and they were both laughing after the game.

Also the rags played weakened teams against West Ham in the final day of the a season where they had won the league, that condemned Sheff United to relegation. The same thing happened when WBA avoided the drop by getting a draw against the rags who had won the league, WBA’s manager, a certain Bryan Robson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.