Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake of flicking talk shite on, Jordan the only thing English about City is the location, they only have two English players for a start. He really does talk crap, but no one ever seems to correct him.
The "Not English" narrative speaks for itself. Jordan tries so hard to conceal his real reason for despising our owner. I remember an earlier comment (about our ownership) from him where he said: "I hate doing business with these people." The mask always slips with people like him.

Meanwhile the athletic rolling with a detailed ‘how to beat Citeh’ article today, along with another one listing Pep’s ‘overthinking failures’ in the CL since his last victory.
Absolute wankers playing to their redshirt audience

Athletic is a yank owned company employing loads of British Journalists who they tell what to write! They can make the narrative with this power!

The "Not English" narrative speaks for itself. Jordan tries so hard to conceal his real reason for despising our owner. I remember an earlier comment (about our ownership) from him where he said: "I hate doing business with these people." The mask always slips with people like him.
Thats because it irks him that they are far better businessmen than him!

I once visited an estate agency in the Stockport area known as RC Head.
Yes, his first name was Richard.
If I remember correctly, back in the day he was also a referee in the local leagues. I once ran a line for him. Not a great afternoon from what I remember of it. This was in the late 1970's so i'd assumed he'd retired some time back

Watching the Brighton v Everton game on BEIN sports and the commentator remarked after evertons third goal that this will be great news for Arsenal as man city play them next. Now I know the media hate us but fucking hell why couldn’t he say that all this good work by Everton could be undone by us?
Wishful thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.