Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin hell, he’s a United fan. Sure if that was Richards doing that we’d be loving it. I don’t like him but I don’t mind his punditry and I really don’t care if he doesn’t want us to win, as long as on air he’s professional and respectful.
download (1).jpeg
He's a snot throttling ****.

Why is he on a city game when he’s that much of a biased ****?
I’d love it to be all City but he’s obviously on as he’s a successful ex footballer that most generations will know of, probably helps that he’s got a big YouTube channel too. He’s a **** I know but I really don’t think we need to get our knickers in a twist about this…

I’d love it to be all City but he’s obviously on as he’s a successful ex footballer that most generations will know of, probably helps that he’s got a big YouTube channel too. He’s a **** I know but I really don’t think we need to get our knickers in a twist about this…
Micah is big on YouTube, do you think he’d be on with Vinnie or Zaba if united were in a CL semi final?

What an utter **** Ferdinand was at the end of the programme. Spending the last few minutes of the programme rimming Real Madrid and not mentioning City once when asked about he 2nd leg at the Etihad.

And don’t give me that shit about him being an ex-United player. As a pundit he’s supposed to take an objective and balanced view of the 1st leg and the return leg.

Fuck off you Rag ****!! I can’t wait until City beat your faux darling Real Madrid team in the 2nd leg and go on to do the treble. I hope that kills you.

018520b70caec4a5b97060865e2de14d.gif
The fact BT even posted that footage shows they make no attempt at impartiality. Total amateurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.