Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s fucking sickening to see these rags and dippers encouraging a non British team to victory. Ferdinand went way over the top. Clueless lescott just sitting there with no backbone. Same with gormless Richards, sick of him getting owned by that dispicable dipper. All he’s there for is a laugh and Spit knows it too and walks all over him.

To be honest don't see the issue, he is a rag through and through and doesn't hide the fact he never wants us to win.

That reaction was off camera during the game and honestly we would all have been the same if it was madrid scoring against the rags.

The **** here is Humphreys for posting it unecessariay for clicks and likes
Yeah, but weird as it may sound, I can't see myself getting the gig to co-host the only legally transmitted programming of the semi-final of the European Cup between Madrid and United.

This **** is being paid shit loads to do a job and represent a broadcasting company for the night, the least he can do is remain impartial and professional for a couple of hours whilst he rakes it in.

The guy's a ****, pure and simple, and his pantomime OTT reaction is exactly what we all expect from him; which is the reason why he should be absolutely nowhere near the gig.

Oh, and did I mention that he's a ****?

It’s fucking sickening to see these rags and dippers encouraging a non British team to victory. Ferdinand went way over the top. Clueless lescott just sitting there with no backbone. Same with gormless Richards, sick of him getting owned by that dispicable dipper. All he’s there for is a laugh and Spit knows it too and walks all over him.
Find it miles easier to just turn it off once the whistle goes, ignoring the sad cunts is miles better than getting wound up about it. Fuck em

Carragher - "De Bruyne needs the champions league to be better than Gerrard."

Bless him, what a clueless ****. Zero Premier leagues.....Zero. 0. Nada.

"There's no one moment of kevin de bruyne being the best at the highest level"

The fucking cross to gundo in the last 10 minutes against villa...to fuck your team up again spitty! Micah sat there like a fucking clueless **** not saying anything winds me up. Get a proper city fan/player on there please to refute this bollocks.
Bang on. Nedhum would have put him in his place

As I won't watch bt certainly not pre/HT/FT of the actual game, can someone please post the footage of the Wio is a wanker chant that was apparently going on when Jack was pitch side?

I was expecting it to be in this thread along with reactions to Kev's thunderbastard ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.