Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post.
They can’t or dare not bring themselves to give City the recognition and respect we deserve for what has been achieved under HH Sheikh Mansour.

A famous, popular and historically successful club, brought to its knees by incompetence,vanity and misfortune, rebuilds itself with a clear long term plan,recruits world class plays to the club and league and creates multiple performance records under a visionary coach.

Additionally, whilst playing breathtaking, attractive football, creates a world class academy, superb women’s team, multi successful youth teams and remodels it’s stadium to 5* standard.

Furthermore, East Manchester has been reborn through the investment Of HH SHEIKH MANSOUR, City and our partners, with schools,colleges,leisure complex, Europe’s largest indoor arena and hotels.

And finally, all this has been achieved whilst under the choke of UEFA,FA,PL and a cartel of dinosaur clubs who have used every means at their disposal to ruin us.

What a story there is for the sporting and financial media.....but they won’t do it because of deep routed racism, envy, fear and because if they did it would expose their ignorance, arrogance, hypocrisy, incompetence and sheer lack of professionalism.

Anyhowoop, we seem to be rubbing along quietly as liccle citeh, ruining their petty,shallow lives and bringing delight and pride to all true Mancunians.

Ten more years...Ten more years...Ten more years

I’ve only heard of that goldbridge thing on here. Who the fuck actually listens to shit like that. Young people are thick as fuck.
He will probably get the sky gig soon ffs I mean Reddy got a job with them ! He sounds like Michael Crawford in some mothers do have em ..Old person talk.

I’d feel sick as well if I’d chosen to support a team because they used to win everything all the time but we’re now so shit they had to play Weghorst up front.
It's happening to us now especially with fans under 20years old.
The price of success CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.