Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to hear fans from other clubs enjoying our football. Makes a refreshing change from all the bitter bile. Cheers mate.
I think a lot of us 'lesser' club fans love it, its mainly the bitter/bigger club fans that can't handle the fact you have gatecrashed their party and kicked them out.

That football tonight was truly sublime, the goals were excellent, loved Silva's header and was Alvarez's goal his only touch? Certainly his first I think. It was only Courtois who stopped it being 7 or 8 nil

The title is yours and I'll certainly be rooting for you in the FA Cup and CL Final

I think a lot of us 'lesser' club fans love it, its mainly the bitter/bigger club fans that can't handle the fact you have gatecrashed their party and kicked them out.

That football tonight was truly sublime, the goals were excellent, loved Silva's header and was Alvarez's goal his only touch? Certainly his first I think. It was only Courtois who stopped it being 7 or 8 nil

The title is yours and I'll certainly be rooting for you in the FA Cup and CL Final
Those that complain about City, really in any capacity, have an overwhelming tendency to support one of 3 clubs.

Yep, we are all kindred spirits, apart from the so called big elite clubs that don't like the new order, jealous cunts. We won the lottery, pity teams like yourselves can't do the same due to ffp.

Jesus! Is that really Carragher’s level of English?
The same bloke where he came out and said “ he’s picked the wrong club’ . These pundits are pathetic truly scrounges of making a cheap living. No shame in them whatsoever Dregs of ex players who themselves couldn’t manage a breakfast between them. Just don’t engage with them . Not worth a reply look what we delivered tonight that’s our reply the team do our talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.