Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. No City are not that daft. The superb management team can rise above this shit but it’s difficult for us fans. We all have to realise that fundementally it is green eyed envy of the basest kind. If we are points deducted, relegated or whatever more than ever before (as far as that is possible) I love this club and what Pep and the executive structure have achieved for us and the City of Manchester. Admittedly I’m a bit pissed atm and proud of being blocked by prick Harris of Sporting Intel because I accused him of being a boring c**t and not having bothered to read the CAS judgement
I only joined twitter to get blocked by that ****, only took 1 factual post

I’m FUCKING SICK TO FUCKING DEATH of this twat Delaney slagging us off every fucking day, of every fucking week and getting a warm welcome to the Etihad with opened arms each game while getting free food, drink and best seats in the house.
This cockroach enjoys our hospitality for free and hates us.
How has the club not read his daily tweets and thought enough is enough?
Are we that fucking daft?
Not really. I've heard the tea lady regularly squats over his half time brew. And deservedly so.

This table is irrelevant. It all depends on what point in time the competition began. As we are reminded every February, there was no history before 1958. And as a side issue, what a marketing opportunity that was to become.

In a Chris Sutton voice - "Come on Ros you are better than that..."

The central element of this video is false. Ros Atkins states that City were accused of inflating sponsorship deals from Abu Dhabi-based firms above their true market value. No one has ever alleged that, not even Der Spiegl. UEFA accepted all along that our sponsorship deals were appropriate in value terms. The central allegations against City are that some of the money for those deals didn't come from the sponsors but came direct from our owner. The BBC are incapable of even getting the most basic information right. They are useless.

I’ve complained about several of the comments on BBC website that are clearly libellous and mention, fraud, money laundering, cheating, financial doping…but sadly today they have refused to take any of them down…..yes I’m a bit bored, and yes it’s actually quite funny to see how bitter and upset whoever is running moderation for them is.

Edit.
Heres an example of the comments on HYS and my response to the moderation team.

’City are a fine example of financial doping and money laundering. Whether this is ever properly addressed is up to the relevant authorities. I do wish some commentators would bear this in mind when eulogising the cheats.’

‘I posted this earlier, but I think whoever you had on moderation is a bit thick so I've included a definition of the word 'defamatory' below.’

adjective
adjective: defamatory
(of remarks, writing, etc.) damaging the good reputation of someone; slanderous or libellous.
"a defamatory allegation"

Last edited:
In a Chris Sutton voice - "Come on Ros you are better than that..."

Do I need to watch it or is it just a bit of... "we asked people who would only agree with us if they agreed with us about how bad for football Manchester City are .. blah blah .... opinion not fact .... blah blah ....tainted"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.