Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get all that, but my point is that this so-called academic can be nothing of the sort (or at least not a legal academic) if he thinks the application of a limitation period is a loophole. The fact he’s said that it is on BBC News suggests he’s a charlatan, which certainly suits the narrative to which you point.

They’ve basically interviewed a know nowt **** because of what he’ll say, not because of his knowledge on the subject.
Atkins couldn't even get the charges right. His central claim was that City's sponsor deals were "inflated above market value" but that suggestion was dismissed by all parties after repeated audits. The central allegation is that some of our sponsor payments came from Sheikh Mansour not directly from the sponsors but that was debunked totally by CAS and stressed in their written statement (that angle was the headline they used on their press release) Atkins is, as you point out, a stooge.

Lewis makes a City speech to the News at Ten music. He does this after every PL win….

Watch from 54.30

Some of this line of questioning is absolutely embarrassing. They are doing everything they can to convince Pep it’s best that he walks away if we win the treble. Honestly, this interview seemed totally absurd to me. They are so desperate for him to leave. They don’t ask this to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.