Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke on sky sports said something fairly similar regarding the league being boring this morning when talking about next season, he expects city to run away with it, newcastle, rags, arsenal, chelsea to improve along with the dippers, then went on to say other teams are waiting for pep to leave so the league becomes fun again
If I wasn't a City fan I'd be loving the premier league now.

It's great watching the historical top four teams clawing to get in the top four slots.

Luckily for us the sun is shinning in Manchester today.

Things do change. The rags once dominated the premier league.

Look at them now.

Just remember the media have only got two things going for them between now and Saturday and that's hope and anticipation. They're going to milk both.
We got the chance to bury them alive on Saturday. Love to be a fly on the wall at Pep’s team talk.
Don’t let us down boys, go and make history.

BBC story in that an illegal streaming company have been jailed......have a guess which team is in the picture relating to the story.

This week the media will be brutal towards us , i am not reading anything except on here , they want to destroy us , we must turn up and win the game
It can be be pretty brutal on here Kaz,without any help from the media.

Well the story is illegal streaming of PL games in a private prosecution brought about by the PL themselves, who else but the PL champions would you like them to show?
Occurs to me reading the article that for content that is recently being claimed as boring, it don’t half make a lot of money from a hell of a lot of people who - get this - want to pay decent money to watch it.

View attachment 81326View attachment 81327
If this stupid **** was capable of critical thinking, he would surely see that ownership of successful football clubs attracts far more attention than it deflects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.