Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liew gas shown himself to be a bitter know nothing prick of late but to be fair this is good, if a little cruel

Spot on,he’s a prick and the description of weghorst is a disgrace the rest of the article is spot on,but no one will take notice it’s City who spend,spend,spend and they’ll expect the rags to continue to spend simple as that be it 300 mill or 500 mill no criticism will come there way bar the odd article like this,but the positive articles completely smoother these negative ones …

The Guardian is in full flow....not only Jonathan Liew but also this from our 'friend' Barney Ronay:

"United's all or nothing subs were Wout Weghorst and Scott McTominay, who would probably be handy if you needed a sofa shifting up a difficult flight of stairs....."

Apologies.....I admit I did laugh at that.

Spoken by bitter lickspittles who were sat having their hopes dashed.

Fuck off you smarmy toads, I was brought up believing the guardian was the paper for the people & yet the sports desk are smarmy posh trolls, the worst kind.

Liew thinks he's so clever but he just comes across as a smarmy prick, and a nasty one in this article

Didn't think I'd be defending a united player tonight but weghorst doesn't deserve that
It reads like something a red caff fan would write in a strop. But with a little more linguistic finesse.
He's blaming the wrong utd employees for their mediocre recent history.
Needs to look higher up.

What a breath of fresh air Nedum is. I was watching ESPN FC on YouTube, and Ogden was trying to big up Inter right after the victory and Nedum wasn't having any of that.

He got in a nice dig at Ogden in another segment. Ogden questioned City's focus on the FA cup since our players had enjoyed themselves after winning the Prem. Nedum fired back that if that was the case, "What were the United players doing instead." Good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.