Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows how far ahead we are that the scum, who were on the phone-ins last night, were lording it that they hadn't been spanked 5-0 by City - as if it was our failure and a great success by them! We barely got out of 2nd gear.

Absolute dicks, and loved by presenters. And 5 live commentary yesterday - no City sympathiser, just Jaap Fuckin' Stam! Dion Dickhead Dublin, showing his independence on MOTD -"UNFORTUNATLEY, it was men against boys..." No attempt whatsoever to hide the bias. Still, he is a United legend - was it 12 games? (It was - and 30 years ago!)

It was a tough day for our boys, back at the office for the first time in 2 weeks, so thank God we were able to warm up against some gold old fashioned domestic cannon fodder, allowing them to test us a little before we move on to bigger things next week.

I'm normally in the #buyacoffee camp. But I have succumbed this morning and bought a few papers. Yes, I'm weak.
b5dfc65fb8fe697f04b7001dbbf27340.gif

It shows how far ahead we are that the scum, who were on the phone-ins last night, were lording it that they hadn't been spanked 5-0 by City - as if it was our failure and a great success by them! We barely got out of 2nd gear.

Absolute dicks, and loved by presenters. And 5 live commentary yesterday - no City sympathiser, just Jaap Fuckin' Stam! Dion Dickhead Dublin, showing his independence on MOTD -"UNFORTUNATLEY, it was men against boys..." No attempt whatsoever to hide the bias. Still, he is a United legend - was it 12 games? (It was - and 30 years ago!)

It was a tough day for our boys, back at the office for the first time in 2 weeks, so thank God we were able to warm up against some gold old fashioned domestic cannon fodder, allowing them to test us a little before we move on to bigger things next week.
There was nothing wrong about anything Dublin said. He was completely fair in his analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.