Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This media negativity is starting to really piss me off. After winning 3 in a row and then the elusive as fuck treble, all I read is about how we spent money to become what we are. How the fuck do they think all the tops teams became top. They all spend money.

When Chelsea won their CL title I didn't hear any of this negative bias and still they spend ridiculous amounts of money within 2 windows and all I read is how they are clever because they created a loophole by extending out contracts.

Difference is one is a white American and the other is from Saudia Arabia. People talk about how La Liga have a problem with racism but here I feel it's just as bad considering what we have achieved over these last 6 years and how much plaudits we get, all because our owner is from a world most don't know anything about.

People's only argument is where our money came. It surely can't be about overall spend as so many have now spent just as much if not more than us over the past 5 or so years.

We are the Russian team in Mighty Ducks who are evil and corrupt as they come up against the pure and perfect English golden team (apparently Man Utd).

Rant over
Didn't know Newcastle won the treble.
Ah well, we can still dream!
;-)

Reactions: JDV
Bingo.

I've sat in more of these than I can remember.

And, to my shame, I've helped create a few of the algorithms used across the industry.

Great you got out, fella. My soul was lost long ago. :-(

Thanks mate. I'm not completely out, can still earn a coin as a sideline, but don't need or want to mired in the filth anymore.

33 years is enough for anybody!

Simon said we are gaming the system lol.

Every club has bent the rules.

How dare we hire lawyers to fight our corner?

It’s like a fluffy pillow to help the cartel clubs find solace.

Can you believe City have destroyed so many people? It’s the cherry on the cake!

Simon is spouting lies unfortunately so nothing new. Once he starts stuttering like a gobbling turkey you know he ain’t got a clue.
City spending big money on lawyers is another load of shite thrown at City by bitter rags and dippers. They then twist that into some kind of proof of guilt. What are City supposed to do when serious allegations are made against the club? Hire a weekend duty solicitor to fight our case?

Thanks for sharing this mate.

It’s fascinating to get some informed insight on the cesspit that is British journalism in 2023, and highlights exactly why threads like this one, full of links to all the articles and content City fans find so infuriating, are such a self-defeating exercise.

We’re providing the very people and publications we know are cynically twisting the narrative to suit their paymasters, with a handy, bitesize, collated summary of exactly which of their articles are hitting the spot - and which they clearly need to sharpen up and do better on!

Journalism in this country is dead - sacrificed at the altar of clicks and algorithms - and threads like this give the bunch of shills whose job it now is to generate as many clicks as possible the validation they’re doing their job right.

We’re keeping them relevant and in regular work!

You’re better off out of it mate - and you’ve chosen a job and a career that you can actually be proud of. Which has a positive impact on the world, and the people you’ll come into contact with.

Respect!

I hope you find it rewarding, and feel like you’re making a positive difference to the lives of the kids you’ll be supporting.

Thanks for the kind words and good wishes, bud.

The made up and rehashed story about Pep leaving on the day of the parade is spreading.

Obviously done on purpose to try and put a dampener on the parade. They really are red shill cunts!

Screenshot_20230612-132832~3.png

Pep Guardiola may be in the midst of the celebrations of Manchester City's historic Treble, but he has seemingly set his leaving date already, as per reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.