Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@twosips did a nice 5 things we learned video about City but in all honesty.. there are 5 things we've learned about the media:

Even after our CL success:

1. The media hate City
2. The media hate our success
3. The media hate our owners
4. The media want Pep to leave
5. The media are not going to change

The more things change.. the more they stay the same..
Even after our CL success:

1. The media hate City
2. The media hate our success
3. The media hate our owners
4. The media want Pep to leave
5. The media are not going to change

The more things change.. the more they stay the same..

Plus ça change, plus la meme chose, as they say in Germany.

He's definitely on commission for bringing up the charges. He might as well have it printed on a sandwich board :D

He's obviously only saying it for all the folk watching our parade that don't care if we win anything.
Haha, such as my rag mate. Clutching at straws by trying to equate the fact that it was raining with us being a small time club

After a deadpan 'what on earth are you talking about?' reply, his equally ragged brother went to the lengths of trying to explain the jibe

Of course, I strode through that wide open door with glee, commiserating him on his failed attempt at bitterness, but consoling him with the fact that he'll probably have plenty more years ahead in which to practice.

Not a peep since. :-)))

Take a leaf out of City’s book and ignore the media.

We have won everything and don’t need the applause of our rivals.

If you don’t rise to it it will go away and you will be happier. If you keep fighting it it will keep coming.

Let City handle things our job is to be happy and enjoy victories on the pitch.

The people that shout the loudest are the ones that are losing. Don’t join in…unless you want to lose of course.

Try it. Get off social media for a start.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is nothing but if every blue did it the media would move on as there would no longer be any point.

Look how long this thread is it should be deleted.

Sorry. It’s the truth. In a World where the truth plays second fiddle to what is popular, don’t make lies popular.

If you are angry then you have lost. More now than ever you have reason to be happy. Our rivals hate it when we are happy. Think about that for a moment.

Last edited:
There you go.

It’s just lying and made up bullshit.

The crowd has dropped from 200,000 (Football Agenda) to 100,000.(Daily Mail)

No official crowd figures have been released yet.

2EA7AE8F-594D-444A-BB7A-8F37039E234F.jpeg

I’m shocked at the little coverage our parade has had.

Only place was talksport YouTube which is bizarre. City socials, YouTube nothing, ITV nothing, BBC nothing & Sky nothing

Beginning to think HAARP was responsible for weather too! Lol Google it that rain followed the city coach :-)

Fook em all we are City & the piss is boiling

I’m shocked at the little coverage our parade has had.

Only place was talksport YouTube which is bizarre. City socials, YouTube nothing, ITV nothing, BBC nothing & Sky nothing

Beginning to think HAARP was responsible for weather too! Lol Google it that rain followed the city coach :-)

Fook em all we are City & the piss is boiling
City’s reach is global. Don’t worry about little England. Kaldoon will be here soon to calm all blues.

The Fa and 115 charges being pushed sickens me. I hope we clear our name and sue them I heard Levy and other prem ceos are behind this. They just can’t accept they are inept.
It's OK mate, the idiots don't understand that the more they want the club destroyed the more it drives the players and the managers to win even more silverware and piss the cunts off, they never learn.

Just said to the missus, if we’re totally vindicated re the charges they just change the narrative to “we paid somebody off”

Had it from dippers on Twatter earlier.. They can’t help themselves

I try to laugh it off but deep down it really fucks me off that the achievements we treasure are being rubbished by rival fans, the gutter reds and also the mainstream media
I wholeheartedly agree but it's playground bullying.

If they didn't try to piss on our achievements by the label of 'cheats' then it would be.. fkin..peps head is too big or....we have no fans....or some other bollocks.

Nobody was ever going to accept another teams wins.
We can also see this reflected in ourselves to a degree in that, whichever team is competing with us, their fans seem the worst at that particular time.

I wouldn't give a shit if I were you. I dealt with plenty of playground bully's and they were all upset by a bloody nose - Pep is dishing out the bloody noses right now on our behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.