Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who

The worldwide City family is a thing of beauty.
Yep. Cue York away or Halifax at the Shay, how many could have envisaged overseas tourists attending Ciddy games let alone where we are now. That video about worldwide City fans watching the Champions League win had me fighting them back.
Marvellous.

And so it begins at Sly Sports.

Let’s hope dumb and dumber are next on Sly Sports News.

Pity it isn’t Chuckle and Spitty who are getting paid a fortune.

View attachment 83658
Not having to listen to Shreeves's retarded interview questions will be a welcome relief. I felt he would go out of his way to ask a complicated question to a foreign player to make them look stupid. Either that or he is completely oblivious that they may not understand. He was shocking behind the mic and I'm not surprised they want him out of there.

Yep. Cue York away or Halifax at the Shay, how many could have envisaged overseas tourists attending Ciddy games let alone where we are now. That video about worldwide City fans watching the Champions League win had me fighting them back.
Marvellous.
Don't mention Halifax! One of my Macho Grande moments. I'm still drying out from that match.

Don't mention Halifax! One of my Macho Grande moments. I'm still drying out from that match.
And Mum may have had to search for hours after I ran away when the whistle went. True story. oh to be young and totally OTT.

That’s brilliant.
I’d also love to see a compilation of all the commentary’s from the different broadcasters around the world for the minute when the goal went in, to hear the elation (you’d hope) after he scored.
A Spanish one would definitely be interesting.
fantastic. there is so much underestimation of how big City is .

Here is a clip of maybe the stupidest 17 seconds in human history so you don't have to give that podcast a click. More partridge than partridge.

Sorry, got time on my hands and decided to catch up on this thread. That 17 seconds of just him wanting to hear his own voice is brilliant. Only needed to finish off with ‘and if City beat Milan, there really is nobody to stop them’

A good job I didn't say "I wish to register a complaint".
We'd have been here all night talking about Haaland.

You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through. If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother. And my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.

**** Sorry, last one ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.