Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These have been excellent insights Roy.
Cheers fella.

There's a few on here who've worked much more at the coalface than I have.

I only try to offer my experience of the industry to try and help people understand why City are written/talked about as we are.

Honestly, it breaks my heart a little to see so many Blues get genuinely angry and upset at our coverage.

We are the greatest team on the planet and are the fastest growing sports brand in the world (part of my job is analysing engagement metrics, specifically in the U.S., and we are absolutely miles ahead of any other club). Essentially, we're the biggest story in town.

I think a few of us struggle to shake the 'ikkle City' mentality, and want everyone to like us and give us a pat on the head.

Last edited:
thats an incredible video!!

All the years of travelling/holidaying abroad and i used to be the only guy in a city shirt, and now there's literally 670mil city shirts around the globe now!! :-)
look at the size of this crowd before the game here in Ecuador, (thats Mrs Jules)

Attachments

• IMG_20230610_132824.jpg
    IMG_20230610_132824.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 361
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.