Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do twitter, and would never follow delooney. but those of you that do, could you ask him why if City haven't grown or nobody is interested, why the German sports/ leisure wear company Puma are willing to pay City the thick end of 70 million a year, maybe they know something he dosen't

I don't do twitter, and would never follow delooney. but those of you that do, could you ask him why if City haven't grown or nobody is interested, why the German sports/ leisure wear company Puma are willing to pay City the thick end of 70 million a year, maybe they know something he dosen't

They didn’t. They only paid a fiver and Mansour secretly paid the rest.

I’ve just finished watching a series on the bbc. Fever pitch. The rise of the premier league. I was really looking forward to it as I love watching the old stuff.

Fuck me sideways. It was just a glorified United programme. Not even subtle. Absolute piss take.
It was made by Beckham's production company. No surprise it was wall to wall United and every episode was them front and centre.

Delooney now parroting the ‘nobody cares about City’ nonsense from redshirt football twitter.
He will doubtless then demonstrate just how “indifferent” he is by recycling his sportswashing article for the 9,756th time tomorrow

View attachment 53247
He’s a proper arseole I’m surprised anybody reads the bollocks he writes.

Delooney now parroting the ‘nobody cares about City’ nonsense from redshirt football twitter.
He will doubtless then demonstrate just how “indifferent” he is by recycling his sportswashing article for the 9,756th time tomorrow

View attachment 53247
Is Delaney a bit thick? If my club doesn’t win the league, why would I care who else did?

Surely everyone shows indifference unless their team wins it no?

View attachment 53247
"no one cares about City"

Yet he cannot stop talking about us

I’ve just finished watching a series on the bbc. Fever pitch. The rise of the premier league. I was really looking forward to it as I love watching the old stuff.

Fuck me sideways. It was just a glorified United programme. Not even subtle. Absolute piss take.
I gave up after the second episode, I don’t know how many more there are but it really was a documentary about United. Absolute crap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.