Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another potential US club buy out incoming.
I'm looking forward to articles explaining why this is bad for the Premier League.
It's great news for Everton and probably a local challenge for LFC so initially it seems postitive news. The new stadium was always going to spark investment in Everton as it did for City. It's another US takeover but I don't know if Kaminsky gets on with JW Henry or represents a business threat to the FSG group. I think it will hasten the Euro super league though because the Americans eventually want to own and control their own media rights not give their money to the PL or UEFA and associated broadcasters. It will probably help to push United further down the pecking order.

It's great news for Everton and probably a local challenge for LFC so initially it seems postitive news. The new stadium was always going to spark investment in Everton as it did for City. It's another US takeover but I don't know if Kaminsky gets on with JW Henry or represents a business threat to the FSG group. I think it will hasten the Euro super league though because the Americans eventually want to own and control their own media rights not give their money to the PL or UEFA. It will probably help to push United further down the pecking order.
And attack us for having the audacity of having a successful business model that challenges the rapacious capitalistic greed of US owners bleeding clubs dry for their own profits.

Mail Online:-

Kyle Walker and his wife Annie Kilner were spotted arriving at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club for the second day of the Wimbledon Championships in a golf buggy on Tuesday afternoon
Mother of three Annie wore her brunette locks loose and and opted for a natural coat of make-up, while she shielded her eyes from the rays with a pair of oversized sunglasses.

Manchester United player Kyle was suited and booted in a grey jacket and trousers, which he dressed down with a pair of white trainers for the occasion.
locks loose and natural coat of make up ? haha desperate journalist trying everything to make something interesting.
Not sure whats worse a traffic warden or being a journalist as the most disliked profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.