Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie soccer prodigy Fowler wins a HUGE contract with Manchester City

https://mol.im/a/10967575

How much? Well read the article to find out….

Unfortunately, the closest you get knowing how much the huge contract is worth is in the last sentence below.

While it is not known how much Fowler will be earning, the top-tier women's Super League players earn as much as $440,000 year.

Used to work in TV, I had the misfortune of being on the camera crew on two of his marathan Wembley Arena talks. "Lizards" wtf
I believe lizards is code for Jews in his strange world.
Ah yes, the Jews, the illuminati, the great banker conspiracy etc. He has all the secrets cracked or maybe he is cracked. Yet you could argue he talks more sense than the WhatsApp group!

Last edited:
May as well not bother turning up next season, lads.
According to the Reach Plc ‘supercomputer’ the cult are going to run away with the title next year.
That’s a surprise, ey?

View attachment 48317View attachment 48318
Reach PLC are absolute wankers aren't they? Just whoring themselves to Furlough Clickbait FC. Had a quick look at Betfair, dippers are priced at 4.3 which is 23.1% chance. Big difference.

Meanwhile the WhatsApp group are having a team jolly in Denmark. Probably spent half the conference pissing and moaning about City
Pity any daft **** who actually paid real money to listen to slugs like Harris, Panja and Corbett.
Delooney mustn’t have got the week off

View attachment 48322

Christ almighty look at that line up. A who's who of championship winning bellsniffs with some new names to keep an eye on for the future

How did it take 2 so called journalists to write that?
Journalists? I do not think they are deserving of such a description. I have a noticed that there is a trend towards the scribblers having double barrelled names do they think it lends them gravitas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.