Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t that Josh King who said that Haaland had said it. Haaland said he’s been City all his life.
I know Haaland said he was a City fan and that City youth kid also said he was.
Didn't know somebody else had said it for Haaland about Leeds tbh.

I disagree.
I thought overall the MNF discussion was great.
I am glad I didn't ignore it.

Neville was gushing in his praise, don't be so childish.

Unless you are a child and then I sincerely apologise.
Why is it childish to ignore Neville ? He does not have an opinion that he sticks to longer than a day. He will say whatever he thinks will get him publicity. He is a two faced weasel. He demands fans have 51% ownership of their club whilst co-owning a football club with his other multi millionaire chums.
He encourages violent protest at a football club purely because its good for Sky,
Finally and most importantly. He is a failed manager and yet stands there every Monday night telling managers where they are going wrong.
Call me childish if you want but I won't listen to that idiot full stop.

Why is it childish to ignore Neville ? He does not have an opinion that he sticks to longer than a day. He will say whatever he thinks will get him publicity. He is a two faced weasel. He demands fans have 51% ownership of their club whilst co-owning a football club with his other multi millionaire chums.
He encourages violent protest at a football club purely because its good for Sky,
Finally and most importantly. He is a failed manager and yet stands there every Monday night telling managers where they are going wrong.
Call me childish if you want but I won't listen to that idiot full stop.
Also, you'd think he'd go nuclear about the World Cup and Qatar, given his status and someone who's got himself involved in mainstream politics in recent months.
But oh no his mate and fellow owner, at Salford, is an ambassador for said World Cup!!!

I disagree.
I thought overall the MNF discussion was great.
I am glad I didn't ignore it.

Neville was gushing in his praise, don't be so childish.

Unless you are a child and then I sincerely apologise.
Wake up Asa, don't be fooled by his occasional "fake" praise. Deep down he hates us with a passion. Never trust a rat.

Last edited:
Our lad has instilled fear it seems...

Pretty good assessment that, must admit, I was finding it hilarious hearing rags etc say Martinez would “eat him for breakfast”, pretty much implying he’d physically dominate him, that was never ever going to happen.
Spitty picks up on a good clip where Haaland just throws him to the ground like a rag doll, hardly any effort required, now Haaland is a big, lean and athletic lad anyway, so he’s going to be strong, but he just seems to have another dimension as happens occasionally, he actually reminds me of a giant ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.