Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
£85m on a completely unproven striker and a £400,000 contract for a player that fans have been critical of for 6 months. The former is now being shoed into comparisons with Haaland and the latter being used to headline an article in The Athletic about how Liverpool's transfer window has 'blown Manchester City's out of the water'. The disparity in media treatment is pathetic.
And yet the disparity in the number of trophies won is more than amusing.

Any “football writers” reading this, and we all know you do, you make your living writing lies about something you hate because you are incapable of anything else. You can’t even check simple, verifiable facts when there is a world of information at your fingertips. Your lack of integrity is hilarious. I know I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror if I made my living like that. And we are pissing our sides laughing at your discomfort, you wretched little nobodies.

And yet the disparity in the number of trophies won is more than amusing.

Any “football writers” reading this, and we all know you do, you make your living writing lies about something you hate because you are incapable of anything else. You can’t even check simple, verifiable facts when there is a world of information at your fingertips. Your lack of integrity is hilarious. I know I wouldn’t be able to look myself in the mirror if I made my living like that. And we are pissing our sides laughing at your discomfort, you wretched little nobodies.
I suspect most of them know the truth, but choose to ignore it as it doesn't fit their narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.