Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised we haven't been accused of hacking into their scouting system.
It's like newspaper Jedi mind tricks. 'These aren't the murdering, money laundering, hacking, bus wrecking, performance enhancing club owners you looking for - its those dark skinned, blue shirted guys over there!'

It’s not a point of view I share at all pal, but all I would is say is if you do think it’s like that now, I’d say it’s always been that way (giving ‘messages’ to the public on what and how to think about things) - the output of the 50s & 60s even more so today.

For me overwhelmingly a force for good, which I’m reminded of whenever I’ve been abroad over the years and had to view the advert-riddled tosh on offer elsewhere.
BBC tosh is so much classier.

I just reported this defamatory comment on the BBC Kalvin Phillips transfer story:

FootOfDavros

City still under investigation for past FFP breaches. Sell Jesus for £45m, buy Phillips for £45m.
Great stuff - zero net spend! But isn't there a term for when you take dodgily acquired assets and churn them into a "clean" asset?

The BBC replied with this:
we have decided that it does not contravene the House Rules and are going to leave it on site.

The BBC really are run by cunts.
Just like they decided Jimmy Savile did not contravene any house rules whilst left alone with vulnerable kids

BBC tosh is so much classier.
I said to Mrs. Ewing yesterday when we got another Oooooooh! from the commentator at Wimbledon that it reminded me of Dan Maskell. Didn't Dan manage with himself and a couple of hands. Nowadays there's more people from the BBC swanning about than there are people hitting a ball on the court! I'm not watching much but there seems to be a slot warming up for Huw or even Davy Attenborough to knock a few balls about or interview some unknown from Slovenia who has just won a five setter and who just wants to fuck off and have a shower.

But back to the footy! The DT this morning have 8 column inches on Kalvin - and 30 column inches on Gabby. Did Gabby get anything when he signed by way of half a dozen column inches! The RDAHMeedya are gearing up for a RDAH title, well, a DAH title!

It is. Because of how shite BBC online football is, which we can all agree on I think, that’s no reason to question the whole frigging organisation.
Hang on, this is the organisation that denied they had received any complaints of sexual misconduct about Tim Westwood. This was after a Guardian investigation into his conduct.
They now admit they had in fact received 7 separate complaints about him. One of which had been investigated by the police.
Jimmy Saville was historic, Westwood is current, they are a disgrace. They cover up for paedophiles and rapists. They are not fit for purpose.

Hang on, this is the organisation that denied they had received any complaints of sexual misconduct about Tim Westwood. This was after a Guardian investigation into his conduct.
They now admit they had in fact received 7 separate complaints about him. One of which had been investigated by the police.
Jimmy Saville was historic, Westwood is current, they are a disgrace. They cover up for paedophiles and rapists. They are not fit for purpose.
Prepare yourself mate I said similar things about the BBC a few days ago in a separate thread. I'm convinced a few people who work there are members on this board given there unwavering loyalty and support to all things BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.