Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic King on SSN now from the Daily fail. Using “we” when talking about Liverpool. Peddling the “we” cant compete in the transfer market line, with non of the “experts” on the couch calling it out!! So blatant…

Just turned it on now, what a line up ehh.

King needs his HD checking something wrong about him ;)

just as an aside Petrusha how is life in St Petersburg? I’ve been in a state of anxiety since the invasion started back in February, I’m not on my own as I’ve had PM messages, just wondering how you are doing, your post’s are always much welcome. Hope you are safe and able to live your life, hoping for a return to normality. Best wishes to you.

Sorry to read of your anxiety, mate. It's fully understandable and I hope you manage to control it somehow. Last winter, I was on a determined kick to live healthily, which has largely gone by the board as I self-medicate to a degree but that can't be a long-term solution.

I'm at least safe. Life here is continuing relatively normally, though rising prices and an absence of imported goods are quite evident. I can see an effect on my own work and standard of living, too, but not really severe as yet. But I suppose I'm lucky not to be in the war zone.

To take this post back on topic, there's an absolute disconnect between what I see about events on Russian state TV and on other media outlets to which I have access. Miggsy and his mates are strikingly similar to the propagandists in both approach and ethics.

The DT this morning includes an article which has 'Arteta' and 'genius' in the same sentence. Funny how, in all the seasons he was at The Etihad he was just an assistant coach. And Guardiola gets a mention in a headline that coins the term Pep-ball, but I detect a certain element of disdain, even though they point to several other PL coaches adopting the same approach. I don't read these articles, so I could be barking up the wrong privet bush.
Barking is only a short way up the tube line.

Just seen Owen Slot from times claim Guardiola isn’t in his top three coaches in the world. Tremendous how he’s failed to acknowledge a single individual changing the entire approach to football in this country. So much so that rules around goal kicks were changed, every team in the country has tried to adopt a new style of play and the achievements of the man in question have just been dismissed out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.