Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You read that statement from the glazers they looking for new investors and would “consider” selling the club! Any moaning protests the glazers can just point out we doing our best to sell the club like the fans want! A win win for the glazers..

The death of the world cup, just as it was starting to warm up.
24 hours of daily Raggy sensationalism from now until the lord's birthday instead

Welease Wonaldo!

_109247011_tate.jpg

What have the Glazers ever done for us?

E2ENp9zX0AI3rw8.jpg:large

Long interview with Kompany on Gab and Juls.
Great listening if long pods are your bag.

Apt username.

I used the word because it’s the right word? The word for the crime that is punishable by death in the UAE.

I could have written “leaving/renouncing your religion” but why would I, when there’s literally a word for it?

As for the rest of your comment, it’s stupid bullshit. You don’t need to live in a Utopia to have an opinion a country where it’s illegal to be gay, get raped or criticise the government.
It is people like you that improve my education, you use a word I do not know and I look it up to improve my knowledge.

Take no notice of the detractors, keep up the good work.

You read that statement from the glazers they looking for new investors and would “consider” selling the club! Any moaning protests the glazers can just point out we doing our best to sell the club like the fans want! A win win for the glazers..

Whilst their moronic supporters get giddy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.