Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, at Christmas, when giving her 'half-term report' on the season so far and with City clear at the top by something like ten points, she graded our efforts as B+. Why? Because she said we were merely performing as expected.

Any serious professional would be utterly embarrassed by such a lack of consistency. She's a joke of a football writer even considering the paucity of the profession's standards and I have no idea how she's still employed.
Back in 1989, I was at a unit in Celle, Germany. We had an Aussie as Troop Commander and he called me into his office to let me know that he had marked my yearly appraisal “Outstanding”. This was one of the last opportunities I had to get promoted and so I was pretty happy with it, as you needed an Outstanding to have any chance. He then called me back in his office a couple of hours later to say he was sorry, but the Squadron Commander (who no-one liked) had decided that due to my age and experience, I should be outstanding and had therefore downgraded it to an “A”…needless to say, I didn‘t get promoted and it cost me dear pension wise…

Yes we are ruining football for all those sad socially awkward individuals who support a team that plays in red and brags about how many trophies they have won. These people can normally be found wanking into a sock in their mums back bedroom whilst playing Fifa all day and have never been near Anfield and Old Trafford in their lives. So yes City are ruining football, buts it’s for the greater good.

Yes we are ruining football for all those sad socially awkward individuals who support a team that plays in red and brags about how many trophies they have won. These people can normally be found wanking into a sock in their mums back bedroom whilst playing Fifa all day and have never been near Anfield and Old Trafford in their lives. So yes City are ruining football, buts it’s for the greater good.
Love how we are ruining football in an organic and ecological way. Unless your of a rag or anybody in red like dare I say it wrexham .

The one headline I'm expecting in a couple of weeks is Haaland FAILS to break Dixie Dean's scoring record, some bitter red **** will definitely do it
I remember as a kid scoring 54 goals in 14 games in the old 2-3-5 system, and I was an average left winger, embarrassing how these so called professionals try to compare the achievements of Dixie Dean and Haaland, totally different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.