Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo feckin hoo.
I'll continue with the same arguments EVERY time.
70s Liverpool had the Moores Pools money.
80s were actually a level playing field
90s certain clubs forced through the PL, one club in particular took advantage of the new wealth it created.
2000s an Oligarch came along and spunked money on a project - he was European though so it was fine.
2010 - a "small" club was taken over by "A State" who invested in the club, and surrounding area. The status quo was threatened and the other clubs have fought against it ever since - including some who should have known better as it's hamstrung them.
YES... this is the world THEY created. Bohley has shown that you can spend millions within the rules as long as you are not raking off super profits. City just ensure they have best in class from top to bottom from the cleaning lady to Chairman. BEST IN CLASS TOP TO BOTTOM

I’m FUCKING SICK TO FUCKING DEATH of this twat Delaney slagging us off every fucking day, of every fucking week and getting a warm welcome to the Etihad with opened arms each game while getting free food, drink and best seats in the house.
This cockroach enjoys our hospitality for free and hates us.
How has the club not read his daily tweets and thought enough is enough?
Are we that fucking daft?

I’m FUCKING SICK TO FUCKING DEATH of this twat Delaney slagging us off every fucking day, of every fucking week and getting a warm welcome to the Etihad with opened arms each game while getting free food, drink and best seats in the house.
Bet fat fucking cheeks stays away tomorrow. He really is pushing his luck.

Mate, don’t let the weirdo spoil your night. We’re Champions again, whatever he says. Drink it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.