Medical incident in South Stand T3 today

I’ll bet quite a few asked for that!

Well they don’t like to advertise it for obvious reasons. If they see someone who is obviously physically unable to use stairs, they’ll discreetly take them round, trying to not alert those they think just can’t be arsed.

Well they don’t like to advertise it for obvious reasons. If they see someone who is obviously physically unable to use stairs, they’ll discreetly take them round, trying to not alert those they think just can’t be arsed.
Iv used the lift for 318 since i had a gout attack a few years ago,use it every game like a lot ( young and old.) do now.
tbey said i could use an.alternative lift yesterday but i used the stairs.

I assume,tbey take you to the colin bell.and use that lift and then " usher " you from level.3 CB along the short causeway into SS 3 through the locked door

Just before the first goal yesterday I saw several lads with Stewards and Paramedics heading to the very top
They eventually had a female city fan on a stretcher and got her out
Dors anyone know what happened

Iv used the lift for 318 since i had a gout attack a few years ago,use it every game like a lot ( young and old.) do now.
tbey said i could use an.alternative lift yesterday but i used the stairs.

I assume,tbey take you to the colin bell.and use that lift and then " usher " you from level.3 CB along the short causeway into SS 3 through the locked door

I imagine they could go both ways but I’ve seen them go the other way, more into the South Stand and use the lift round about the middle of there.

I was in row FF, about 6 rows in front of the incident. I have to say the difficulty they had getting up to her with equipment & more worryingly, getting her down the stairs safely was concerning.
Didn’t look too closely but it seemed to be a young woman. Coming down the stairs the paramedic walking backwards was assisted by a colleague supporting his back. Don’t think the cause was helped by Erling banging in the second as they began their decent.
However I dread to think how they’d have coped with a 20 stone 6ft bloke having medical issues that required treatment as they moved him! Frightening really. I’d certainly think twice about sitting there permanently- shame as it’s a great view.
Anyway best wishes to the lady & I hope she is now well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.