Medical proof if it were needed......

I regularly get palpitations when watching us play on tv but never experienced this when at the games.
No idea why but being in the ground somehow calms me down….
Anyone else have the same experience?
I’m like this. I had the conversation a couple of weeks ago. I find it far more nervy watching big games on tv. A few times at home, to the point I can’t watch and have to leave the room.

I regularly get palpitations when watching us play on tv but never experienced this when at the games.
No idea why but being in the ground somehow calms me down….
Anyone else have the same experience?
I’m the same. I’ve got one of those watch thingies with a heart rate monitor, it’s constantly telling me my heart rate is high when I watch us on tv. Doesn’t happen when I’m at the ground though. I think maybe the pundits stress me more than our wonderful team!!

Similarly ... I am right now on a 24 hour heart monitor. I had Atrial Fibrilation several years ago. (No cause was found beyond I had a bad chest infection, and literally coughed so hard/much is flipped it out of rhythm ... all following tests including angiogram found no problems otherwise) Had cardioversion ... basically knock you out, and stop and restart your heart with those paddle things, and all fine again.

Well guess what? It's flipped again , and looks like I'm needing to be switched off and on again .... Feckin' City.
Hope it gets sorted out soon. It's never dull being a blue!

I’m like this. I had the conversation a couple of weeks ago. I find it far more nervy watching big games on tv. A few times at home, to the point I can’t watch and have to leave the room.
Weird isn’t it.
I also have to leave the room at times, especially when we give away free kicks around the box.
I also get incredibly frustrated when watching on tv whereas I am much calmer at the game.
As for my language…….

Games during lockdown were awful. Try not to miss a game home or away now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.