medicals

roslersgrandad

medicals apparently take place at the whalley range bupa hospital, please can we get some people to set up camp there or does anyone know anyone that works there?

getting deperate!!!!

i work at a printers that is directly facing the bridgewater hospital in hulme, robinho had his medical over there, i even sent our young lad over today with a job we had done for them, and told him to ask if any had been in for a medical....no joy. Will keep my eyes open tho!!!

my dad is a surgeon in manchester and works at a few bupa's

i'll ask him, doubt he'll know anythin though, confidential stuff medicals

I live so close to Whalley range Bupa, I remember that we could shine a lazer pen on the sign :D

Medicals can take place all over the place; my mates mum heads up a radiologist ward somewhere in manchester, and is alays giving medicals etc. She scanned Robinho's ankle not so long back, and is always dealing with various players. They do tend to be bolton tho, but if i hear anything i will let people know.

dancity19 said:
Medicals can take place all over the place; my mates mum heads up a radiologist ward somewhere in manchester, and is alays giving medicals etc. She scanned Robinho's ankle not so long back, and is always dealing with various players. They do tend to be bolton tho, but if i hear anything i will let people know.

lets hope your mum does scan david villa!!!! otherwise the ginger mourinho might be pullin of a coup!! lol

weejh said:
i work at a printers that is directly facing the bridgewater hospital in hulme, robinho had his medical over there, i even sent our young lad over today with a job we had done for them, and told him to ask if any had been in for a medical....no joy. Will keep my eyes open tho!!!

thought all the stuff to do with Robinho was done in london

roslersgrandad said:
medicals apparently take place at the whalley range bupa hospital, please can we get some people to set up camp there or does anyone know anyone that works there?

getting deperate!!!!

They have taken place at Bupa in Whally Range,
Bridgewater on the Parkway,
Alexandra in Cheadle and at Carrington.

The club booked up the Bridgewater when we bidded for Berbatov, we then sold 'a room' to the reds so they could do his medical as there were no other places available for them to do it.
Robinho got the bus home from the Bridgewater the other week as he couldnt be arsed waiting for a scan on his ankle, he had to return the next day.

Ive got family at Whally Range and the Bridgewater, I am not naming names as they are not supposed to disclose information.

Big G said:
roslersgrandad said:

getting deperate!!!!

They have taken place at Bupa in Whally Range,
Bridgewater on the Parkway,
Alexandra in Cheadle and at Carrington.

The club booked up the Bridgewater when we bidded for Berbatov, we then sold 'a room' to the reds so they could do his medical as there were no other places available for them to do it.
Robinho got the bus home from the Bridgewater the other week as he couldnt be arsed waiting for a scan on his ankle, he had to return the next day.

Ive got family at Whally Range and the Bridgewater, I am not naming names as they are not supposed to disclose information.
you know if we have booked a room in the next couple of days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.