Medicinal Cannabis

Marklr

Team supported
MCMCFMCFCOK

It's scandalous really. People can't get the medication that is known to be effective and safe. Why? Is it because of old attitudes towards "drugs"? I suspect it's to do with some rich people losing money in the long run.

It's scandalous really. People can't get the medication that is known to be effective and safe. Why? Is it because of old attitudes towards "drugs"? I suspect it's to do with some rich people losing money in the long run.
It's an absolute disgrace. A lot of it is down to the fact that pharmaceutical companies don't make as much money on it.

Have a look at this site mate, its best to go private for access but it is quite expensive atm. Sapphire are supposed to be a decent clinic. I personally couldnt be arsed signing up, hopefully we end up with California laws in the future, but its not meant to be too difficult. Long list of medical issues to qualify for it, extremely broad if you catch my drift.

Have a look at this site mate, its best to go private for access but it is quite expensive atm. Sapphire are supposed to be a decent clinic. I personally couldnt be arsed signing up, hopefully we end up with California laws in the future, but its not meant to be too difficult. Long list of medical issues to qualify for it, extremely broad if you catch my drift.
I applied with Sapphire...they seemed really keen, checked my medical records and told me I was an ideal candidate. They kept calling and emailing me after I first enquired. Very helpful and friendly. All I needed was to send them photo proof of who I am (for obvious reasons)...once I got that done, they then dropped the bombshell: that will be £200 for your first consultation.

It's an absolute disgrace. A lot of it is down to the fact that pharmaceutical companies don't make as much money on it.
I suspect it's something along those lines.
Cannabis help relieve my Long COVID chronic fatigue symptoms...i have to get my meds from dodgy lads in balaclavas.

I applied with Sapphire...they seemed really keen, checked my medical records and told me I was an ideal candidate. They kept calling and emailing me after I first enquired. Very helpful and friendly. All I needed was to send them photo proof of who I am (for obvious reasons)...once I got that done, they then dropped the bombshell: that will be £200 for your first consultation.

Yeah the price is a piss take, it depends on how much you want to pay for that peace of mind really. Wasn't worth it for me personally but if I had loads of spare cash I'd have done it! Actual prices of the 'meds' are a little cheaper than black market apparently but I've seen a bit of variance in quality. As everything in this country its executed poorly, will hopefully get better with time!

I also tried cannabis for the first time after I had Covid. I felt so bad that I was ready to try anything. It turned out to be helpful not only for fatigue, later I also took it to sleep better and it worked great for me.
Are you talking about CBD or smoking a joint?
Over here you can walk into a shop and buy either.
My wife has started taking CBD gummies occasionally to help her sleep.

I also tried cannabis for the first time after I had Covid. I felt so bad that I was ready to try anything. It turned out to be helpful not only for fatigue, later I also took it to sleep better and it worked great for me.
Works wonders for me, mate. Sounds like a contradiction, doesn't it? Works for fatigue but also helps us sleep. But fatigue is NOT the same as being tired.

Are you talking about CBD or smoking a joint?
Over here you can walk into a shop and buy either.
My wife has started taking CBD gummies occasionally to help her sleep.
Has there been a massive rise in mental health problems due to it being legalised in Canada?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.