Medicinal Mushrooms

ali benarbia's studs

I heard about them 10 years back and kinda gave them the cold shoulder.

During lockdown done a bit of reading on them, so I tried a few from my list of six. I felt general improvements so I continued. I have to say I was happy afterwards with these mushrooms, my body feeling better all round. Anyhow I went to purchase one which fights cancer....the distributer from the UK has banned the sale of Turkey s tail which fights CANCER.

Seen David Stemets online,amazing!

other goodies are :

chaga:
coryceps:
lion`s mane:
shiitake:
reishi:

Any Blues meddle with these???

During lockdown done a bit of reading on them, so I tried a few from my list of six. I felt general improvements so I continued. I have to say I was happy afterwards with these mushrooms, my body feeling better all round. Anyhow I went to purchase one which fights cancer....the distributer from the UK has banned the sale of Turkey s tail which fights CANCER.

other goodies are :

chaga:
coryceps:
lion`s mane:
shiitake:
reishi:

Are these mushrooms magic.

..the distributer from the UK has banned the sale of Turkey s tail which fights CANCER.

No, it doesn't.
Summary
Turkey tail mushrooms may have immune boosting properties that support cancer treatment for some people. They also appear to help maintain gut health.

However, turkey tail extract does not treat cancer on its own. Rather, it may be a useful addition to a medical treatment plan, under a doctor’s supervision and with their approval.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/turkey-tail-mushroom

Yet more dangerous medical hocus pocus shite being peddled.
Before coming out with unverified, un scientific claims that X, Y or Z fights cancer just remember there are some desperate people who could waste a fortune trying out these false claims and others stupid enough to drink bleach cos the Donald told them to.

Yet more dangerous medical hocus pocus shite being peddled.
Before coming out with unverified, un scientific claims that X, Y or Z fights cancer just remember there are some desperate people who could waste a fortune trying out these false claims and others stupid enough to drink bleach cos the Donald told them to.
Well said. It makes you wonder why anybody dies of anything with all these so called cures for everything. Utter fucking bollocks. People are so fucking stupid to believe the shit attached to so many things regarding health. There are at least 50 Nobel Prizes up for grabs, if only they could show the efficacy of their wonder cures. Which of course they can't because they dont work.

This is just exploitation of desperate people who will try anything and most of the utter cunts punting these quack cures are in it for the cash.

Con artists and dangerous and cynical bastards all who make claims they cant back up.

other goodies are :

chaga:
coryceps:
lion`s mane:
shiitake:
reishi:

Cancer is a long time in the making, it doesn't just happen overnight unless you are exposed to radioactive polonium. So doubtful about any natural plants or herbs as cancer cures.
Having said that I do believe certain foods contain substances that are beneficial to health. Think omega 3 fatty acids in fish, antioxidants in berries. Medicinal mushrooms fall into this category.
Personally took Chaga last year during a period of stress and felt they were beneficial. For the cynics out there, no it was not a double blind randomised trial!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.