Megaphone For the UEFA Europa League: Yes or No

jrb

Please don't slag me off about the idea. There's no need. Just a yes or no will do.

Thought I'd try and get the atmosphere going a bit more in 111, 110 and 109, 'just for the Europa League games'. (not the Prem games)

Pretty sure Juve and Poznan(see video of Poznan fans in the square below) will have a something similar? So I thought it might be a good idea(bad idea) to do the same and have a bit of (megaphone) banter with them, as well as getting some songs going. (new and old)

Like I've said it's just an idea, so please don't abuse me. Just a no, forget it, don't waste your time, etc will do. Thank you. (perhaps a ban from Bluemoon would be a suitable punishment. ;-)

Looks like it's an official club video. Bit like what City do. Fly on the wall doc of the trip.

3:59 onwards in the square.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhm2huP3DW8&feature=player_embedded#at=245[/youtube]

dannybcity said:
Judging by the "I'm the biggest blue" competition we occassionally have on here there'd be riots over who got to hold it.

Haven't got it yet.(megaphone) Thought I'd wait for the backlsah before parting with my hard earned money.

It's just not very British is it. Whether thats good or bad depends on how you view our reserved nature

Blue Smarties said:

Thank you BM.

It's looking good so far. 4 against. 0 in favour. Think it's going to be a close vote.(arf!)<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
Project said:
It's just not very British is it. Whether thats good or bad depends on how you view our reserved nature

Very true.

It's very European though. Hence only for the Europa games. Ties in with the theme. Anyone agree?(please)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.