Melbourne City FC Thread

Round 1 kicks off this Saturday night (Melbourne time). We are playing away to other Melbourne team.

We have finished off pre season with 4:1 over a weak (on paper ) Wanderers and the only thing of significance is the injury to Michael O'halloran. As far as I can tell its a hamstring and it could be a 12 weeker which to me seems long. Isn't great but fingers crossed.

Really unsure what this season will bring and to be honest it's hardly had a mention locally and for all the non-aligned they would have no idea its about to start. The game has really stagneted in recent years and needs a massive shakeup.

Anyway hopefully we can start of with a win and smash em not looking forward to going to theirs but you do what you have to do.

Always hopeful.

Round 1 kicks off this Saturday night (Melbourne time). We are playing away to other Melbourne team.

We have finished off pre season with 4:1 over a weak (on paper ) Wanderers and the only thing of significance is the injury to Michael O'halloran. As far as I can tell its a hamstring and it could be a 12 weeker which to me seems long. Isn't great but fingers crossed.

Really unsure what this season will bring and to be honest it's hardly had a mention locally and for all the non-aligned they would have no idea its about to start. The game has really stagneted in recent years and needs a massive shakeup.

Anyway hopefully we can start of with a win and smash em not looking forward to going to theirs but you do what you have to do.

Always hopeful.

Thanks Heartman. Keep the reports coming :)

Bump.

KO 9.50 this morning in the UK v Melbourne's rags in the first league game, I'm sure it'll be on the tellybox with a search.

Don’t Melbourne city play the city way because can’t see any pressing they are trying to keep and pass it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.