Melbourne City FC Thread

Derby tonight away.

It's been a pretty meh kind of season so far, looks like we might miss the finals first time in a long time.

We basically lost most of starting players from last season and the new blokes are not as good. Our coaches have been poor and I think a full reset is needed.

We have had an amazing run of 4 or 5 seasons so it's only inevitable we need a major rebuild. Problem though A League rebuilds generally don't end well.

Anyway looking forward to cramming into the corner tonight and having hopefully a decent game. Not expecting anything.

Derby tonight away.

It's been a pretty meh kind of season so far, looks like we might miss the finals first time in a long time.

We basically lost most of starting players from last season and the new blokes are not as good. Our coaches have been poor and I think a full reset is needed.

We have had an amazing run of 4 or 5 seasons so it's only inevitable we need a major rebuild. Problem though A League rebuilds generally don't end well.

Anyway looking forward to cramming into the corner tonight and having hopefully a decent game. Not expecting anything.
Best of luck. I hope ye get back to your impressive best soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.