Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

What an unbelievable win last night with a goal down and a man down. I hope you guys that watched it enjoyed the fight back. Since we sacked our previous manager, the buy out by you guys and good football we are finally getting results. There were a few Man City shirts last night as well. Mathematically, we can still make the finals but next season will be massive for us and already have a few mates willing to sign up since we got taken over by you guys.

ksk_47 said:
waterloo blue said:
ksk_47 said:
Hi guys. I am a Heart fan and have been with them since their very first trial match. Have not had a chance to go through this thread yet, but very interested to see how the news of our club being bought out has been received.

Any questions fire away.
Do you ride a kangaroo to work?.

Yes.
Since holden is about to close we have no choice

Remember this bloke?
bresciano.jpg

Were we not close to signing him? well he's training with our little Aussie brothers. Get him signed up, as well as Lucas Neil, Schwarzer(or Brad Jones) and fill Melbourne Heart with Aussie's.

He was, Sven nearly bagged him in that crazy deadline day where he bought everybody who was for sale

Kun Aguero said:
Remember this bloke?
bresciano.jpg

Were we not close to signing him? well he's training with our little Aussie brothers. Get him signed up, as well as Lucas Neil, Schwarzer(or Brad Jones) and fill Melbourne Heart with Aussie's.
Ah yes. Blast from the past. Well, we've got the money now to pay it all at once. Get in! :-)

Kun Aguero said:
Remember this bloke?
bresciano.jpg

No lucas neil please. He has been and gone in the A League. He actually verbally agreed to play for us a while back then signed with Sydney the next day. Guy is well past it anyway so glad we didn't get him.

Sigh said:
Anyone on here going to watch the match on Sunday?

I might try, but it kicks off at 4am and I need to be up the following morning, so it's not going to be easy.

Falastur said:
Sigh said:

I might try, but it kicks off at 4am and I need to be up the following morning, so it's not going to be easy.

Seems to be discussion about the heat. Supposed to be 41c, that's 106f in real money. I liked the solution which is to drink more beer. Will make it worse, but you won't notice. Also thought the running gag about it being a home game but not actually at home was worthy of City...

Do we need subforums for all things NY and Melbourne and ladies now? Development?

Mods, just asking.

Sigh said:

I'll probably tune in. Coverage of A league over here is much better than it used to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.