Melbourne City FC Thread

Re: MCFC buy Melbourne Heart FC (merged)

1-2 Heart.

Masterstroke by Mansour to have the team pretend to be crap all this time to keep the purchase price down.

Falastur said:
MSP said:
mcfclovin88 said:
I just went on to their forum, most seemed chuffed to bits, the main gripe they seem to have is the possible kit colours change, which is understandable.

Lot of them have signatures with European clubs pics over there. It's 4 years old club, they've barely started to grow up any loyalty for their club, I'm pretty sure lot of them get more excited when they European team wins.

It's true that a lot of them already have a PL team, but I don't think that that's true at all. A lot of them seem very passionate about their club, and they have the same gallows humour we had back in the Dark Days. Their support is just fine.

Oh, and just to contribute to the argument. It's a sandwich. Not a muffin. Not a barm. Not a batch or bap. It's called a "sandwich".

From Melbourne here and now a firm Man City fan. We might be 4 years old but we're loyal. Great to see some of you on our forum, great to be part of the family.

Bay17 said:
Chris in London said:
petrusha said:
Just had to pop away from the stream on my PC to go and do something so not sure how it happened, but just came back to the game now and Heart are level at 1-1 with just over an hour gone.

Cross from right finds heart player 4 yards out with only keeper to beat. Ball comes off inside of ankle and skews to right of goal. Heart player goes for ball with Adelaide player. Softish penalty given. Kewell dispatches.

Any heart fans, this is your regular away strip, white with the diagonal stripe?
yep, that is our traditional away strip. we have always had it

It's a lot like some of our recent away strips.

Just seen your fans wearing the home strip.

Would red and black stripes be a compromise? :)

Chris in London said:
Bay17 said:
Chris in London said:
Cross from right finds heart player 4 yards out with only keeper to beat. Ball comes off inside of ankle and skews to right of goal. Heart player goes for ball with Adelaide player. Softish penalty given. Kewell dispatches.

Any heart fans, this is your regular away strip, white with the diagonal stripe?
yep, that is our traditional away strip. we have always had it

It's a lot like some of our recent away strips.

Just seen your fans wearing the home strip.

Would red and black stripes be a compromise? :)
Our second biggest rival has redblack hoops

Does the Heart 'keeper always wear that kit or is it a nod to the new ownership? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.