Members only

Cheeses of Nazareth

As fellas, we've all had homosexual fantasies about our friends or colleagues. Admit it you've thought about snogging the face off your best mate or sucking off a soldier on a train.

With this in mind I was wondering which male forum member you would most like to knock the back out/wank off/splash out on.

I've thought long and hard about this and my gaydar is telling me that Pauldominic would be an absolute wildcat in the sack.

unseen18.jpg

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
As fellas, we've all had homosexual fantasies about our friends or colleagues. Admit it you've thought about snogging the face off your best mate or sucking off a soldier on a train.

With this in mind I was wondering which male forum member you would most like to knock the back out/wank off/splash out on.

I've thought long and hard about this and my gaydar is telling me that Pauldominic would be an absolute wildcat in the sack.

Really??

Never really felt any sexual tendencies towards male posters on Bluemoon in the past , but have felt the odd 'twang' for one or two female ones .....

mind you these days i've become increasingly 'liberal' with my life , and i suppose it's anything considered ....

each to his own i say , let the fun and games commence

i stand firm by my beliefs , unashamed , and i've never felt so positive ...

now i ask you all .. who stands with me ???

rllvkh.jpg

I can feel supressed gayness forming in this thread. Admit it you have all awoken with a damp patch on the sheets and in the last memory of your dream, you were bent over waiting to receive a length from a dear friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.