Members only

I had a thread pulled once for asking why a blow job was called a blow job, because younger ones might be reading the forum. This place has gone to shit. Just saying.

Timmmmahhhh said:
The Flash said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I'm beginning to worry about your obsession with my onesie.

I could drop it round later if you like?

Don't worry just yet. I've not even got into my stride regarding getting freeeeeky witch'oo! If you panic now, I won't get my thrills.

And yeah, drop it round. Don't wash it though. I have needs.

Tonight of all nights I'll get away with walking the streets in it, want me to just walk the 200 yards and take it off on your doorstep?

Fuck yes. Tricks and treats tonight!

Mayor West said:
I had a thread pulled once for asking why a blow job was called a blow job, because younger ones might be reading the forum. This place has gone to shit. Just saying.

So are you sayin' that the forum sucks ... or blows??

2qkjdoo.jpg

would have to be that gaylord-de-bois fellow.

I often think of him resplendant in hand-made silk dressing gown, monacle, cigarette holder, well-waxed pencil moustache and anal beads....

...well hellooooo

ChrisNUFC said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
SWP was in one of my dreams the other night.

Oooh, just the words "wealth management" makes me want to give him a large deposit.

Fucking lol

Sense of humour is important to me so Cheeses how you doing ;)

Fine thanks Chris, just sat here dreaming about De Niro's carpet burns - he's a martyr to 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.