Memories of childrens TV

Davs 19 said:
moon said:
Blue Mist said:
Nope, close but not close enough, (on the name and number)

Maybe 453
Can't remember the name as always thought Brian Cant sang mcgarret

PC Mcgarry number 452

Jeez I have to half apologise It is PC McGarry but his number is 452 as you state. I thought it was 451 but thought I had best check. Anyway I've heard that Trumpton was in the West Midlands and they were all bent so he wasnt so friendly after all Bastard. (Just like the fireman)

Blue Mist said:
Davs 19 said:
moon said:
Maybe 453
Can't remember the name as always thought Brian Cant sang mcgarret

PC Mcgarry number 452

Jeez I have to half apologise It is PC McGarry but his number is 452 as you state. I thought it was 451 but thought I had best check. Anyway I've heard that Trumpton was in the West Midlands and they were all bent so he wasnt so friendly after all Bastard. (Just like the fireman)

Pmsl. You're one up on me mate, I thought we were talking Camberwick Green !!!

Davs 19 said:
Blue Mist said:
Davs 19 said:
PC Mcgarry number 452

Pmsl. You're one up on me mate, I thought we were talking Camberwick Green !!!

perhaps they should do an updated version
" Today PC McGarry (who is now in TAG) has been sent to the Eitihad Stadium to sort out some naughty hooligans. "Look at PC McGary searching the fans as they come in, no children he hasn't 'nicked their draw' he is confiscating it for evidence, well it needs to be wrapped up properly that is why he is putting it in ciggy paper". "Oh look now he is hitting them with his truncheon, well they shouldn't smoke in the toilets should they" No children PC McGarry is allowed to hit City fans becasue he is a dirty Rag bastard.

Chris in London said:
Looking at that picture, is Pob from Stoke?

He does look Stokeish but I always think of him when I see David Moyes.

Sent from my thingymajig using Tippytappy

Super David Silva 21 said:
Few ITV afternoon ones.... Woof, Mike and Angelo, Knightmare and a BBB one Round the Twist.
Woof, Mike and Angelo, remember the names but not the shows, Knightmare was a fucked up virtual reality gameshow presented by Captain Haddock/Dingle lookalike? and Round the Twist Australian lighthouse?

Do you remember Round the Bend on itv? Made by Spitting image guys. A crocodile living in a sewer with some rats I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.