men article

MCFC Glynn

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1190839_robinho_leaves_tattooed_city_fan_blue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... y_fan_blue</a>

pics on link

Pete Bainbridge

January 29, 2010

DIE-HARD City fan Chris Atkinson is feeling more blue than most City fans at the departure of Robinho - he’s got the Brazilian’s name tattooed on his chest.

The barman and part-time actor already has an artistic tribute to another Brazilian ace, Kaka, who didn't even pull on the famous sky blue shirt.

Chris got that one done when Kaka was rumoured to be signing for City – only for him to go to Real Madrid instead.

Chris, 26, said: “After I got Kaka done, my mate bet me I wouldn't get Robinho done, but I ended up getting that as well.

“Now Robinho's moved on as well as Kaka. I'm gutted.”

Chris was pilloried by his friends after the getting the Kaka tattoo done as soon as he heard the mega-buck Blues had lodged a £100m bid.

He admitted he had got ‘carried away' at the thought of his club signing the former world player of the year.

But that didn't stop Chris, from Broadheath, Altrincham, paying £60 for a Robinho tattoo when he signed for a British record £32.5million in September 2008.

Now the winger is set to fly the City nest after agreeing a loan deal with Brazilian club Santos.

But Chris – who has a total of 18 tattoos, including the City badge and England's three lions on his leg – has no plans to get the Brazilian body-art removed.

Instead, he's come up with a quite different solution.

“I'm just going to wait until I'm older and have two kids and I'll call them Kaka and Robinho,” he said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.