MEN treble edition

Not bought the m.e.n for a while , went to visit a relative in hospital yesterday so picked one up , £1:50 !!! And I also don’t recall it being so thin

Never even knew this existed. Ordered one last night, £3.40 all in. Cheers for the poster who put the link up.

Yep; over £9 postage to Ireland, which is a fraction of the distance to America. Does the MEN still have their headquarters on Deansgate, and would they be open on a saturday morning, when you could call in and pick up a copy?

Deansgate?! That building was knocked down about 15 years ago. Spinningfields is where it is now.

Their current printers and offices is in Hollinwood.

I doubt you can just walk in and buy a copy, it’s on an industrial site next to a big Morrisons and the Housing Units warehouse.

Deansgate?! That building was knocked down about 15 years ago. Spinningfields is where it is now.

Their current printers and offices is in Hollinwood.

I doubt you can just walk in and buy a copy, it’s on an industrial site next to a big Morrisons and the Housing Units warehouse.
Cheers. I had no idea the Deansgate offices had gone. I was last in there sometime in the mid 90s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.