Mendy given one year driving ban

True....not having a pop at him myself. I rate mendy and we miss his energy down the flank. Just quoting on that supposed sterling post that seemed to be aimed at his non attendance

That post though could have been in jest though
If Raheem was going to have a pop at him I hardly think he would do it on an open tweet, do you? Mind you tomorrow’s headline in the mail of traitor Sterling attacks poor injured full back wouldn’t be a surprise

How do you know they have no insurance ?

You are presuming he hasn't named the person for that reason but have absolutely no proof whatsoever.

I fully accept I have no proof, (and neither do the police which is kind of the problem) but if it was an unemployed 20 year old from Cheetham Hill I doubt that City fans would be so forgiving.

I fully accept I have no proof, (and neither do the police which is kind of the problem) but if it was an unemployed 20 year old from Cheetham Hill I doubt that City fans would be so forgiving.

True, because if it was an unemployed 20yo from Cheetham Hill, we wouldn't know about it.

:)

Set up a poll and find out for sure :)
Mendy is 10x the player Delph is, Delph is a tryer and a huge respect to him for last seasons efforts but he is the number 2 left back at City.
May be he is, but we have to see it were it counts on the football field and not on the internet.

May be he is, but we have to see it were it counts on the football field and not on the internet.

I think anybody with eyes has seen what Mendy brings to the team, that is attacking fullback play and a relentless amount of crosses leading to goals, it is foolish to bemoan his defending ability when he was bought to provide width and those crosses and he was delivering those aplenty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.