Mental Health Support Thread

Thanks everyone.

My immediate family know and I'll probably tell my closest friend soon. I'll maybe tell my boss after the long weekend.

As far as they can tell they've caught it early - will know more after I have a scan in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks everyone.

My immediate family know and I'll probably tell my closest friend soon. I'll maybe tell my boss after the long weekend.

As far as they can tell they've caught it early - will know more after I have a scan in the next couple of weeks.
Early diagnosis is fantastic. The quicker they can get it the better.

#TeamLauz

Thanks everyone.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can support you in any way!

Just had a good cry
Life hurts so much and has hurt me so much
But tomorrow is a new day
A good cry can definitely be helpful, as can sharing your thoughts and your struggles.

Hoping your day got better and that you have a restful and positive weekend, mate, hopefully with a City thrashing of the Arse as the icing!

You know, I thought I'd drop this song right here as I know we've all had this pressure at some point as dark clouds appear. Reminds me a little of Peter Gabriel's 'Don't Give Up', but from a more expansive position.

You're not alone in your thoughts.

Never seen or heard that before , quality.

Thanks everyone.

Good luck with it, plenty of help and support on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.