Mercenaries

He's stealing a living.

1)His voice is horrible.
2) he's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Not a good combination for a TV presenter is it?
He also has the footballing knowledge of a walnut.

I hate him. Ugly ****.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
united's team in the last Derby cost more than ours and we went on to win the title and they finished 7th.

Since then they've added £150 millionth their squad and we've spent a net sum of about nil.

And we're still above them in the league.

And he refers to us in those terms. Utter ****.

c@nt* have put it better myself...

*Chiles

What a fucking c**t. How can these people call themselves professionals.

People like Kompany fought their way out of a life of poverty only to be derided by a bloke whose face looks like a melting willy.

Stewart Lee - Adrian Chiles (Toby Jug of Piss): <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/pfHWtq14inc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/pfHWtq14inc</a>

If anyone could embed that please.

I watch teams like Dortmund play like demons in European competition. They absolutely blitzed Arsenal a few weeks ago in the same way they did to us home and away. Yet they can't play like that every week. We've seen Napoli do that to us, And others. Yet when City play we don't raise our game.

It was very noticeable that in the first half hour of the game, every time we had the ball, a Roma player would be in our faces anywhere on the pitch, whereas we stood off them. We tried to play our usual game, but we lacked our usual quality.

Other teams seem to physically play these games at another level which we don't try and do. I thought that's why we went out and bought players like Mangala and Fernando so that we could compete in these games, but then we didn't play Mangala.

It's also noticeable to see the sheer joy when some other Champions League teams score. I just wonder whether our players have it too easy?

When you watch the England national team at the World Cup, they give their normal game, but for other players and other countries they give absolutely everything and they raise their game. Perhaps part of City's problem in Europe is that we just go out and play our normal game, when what we need to do is give it an extra 20% and play it like a Cup Final.

This is of course only part of the problem. 50% inability to match Roma's intensity in first half an hour, 50% down to poor passing

Marvin said:
I watch teams like Dortmund play like demons in European competition. They absolutely blitzed Arsenal a few weeks ago in the same way they did to us home and away. Yet they can't play like that every week. We've seen Napoli do that to us, And others. Yet when City play we don't raise our game.

It was very noticeable that in the first half hour of the game, every time we had the ball, a Roma player would be in our faces anywhere on the pitch, whereas we stood off them. We tried to play our usual game, but we lacked our usual quality.

Other teams seem to physically play these games at another level which we don't try and do. I thought that's why we went out and bought players like Mangala and Fernando so that we could compete in these games, but then we didn't play Mangala.

It's also noticeable to see the sheer joy when some other Champions League teams score. I just wonder whether our players have it too easy?

When you watch the England national team at the World Cup, they give their normal game, but for other players and other countries they give absolutely everything and they raise their game. Perhaps part of City's problem in Europe is that we just go out and play our normal game, when what we need to do is give it an extra 20% and play it like a Cup Final.

This is of course only part of the problem. 50% inability to match Roma's intensity in first half an hour, 50% down to poor passing

Sorry Marvin But what the fuck has this got do do with Chiles being an absolute ****...

jimmygrimblesboots said:
cant believe a presenter with a UK TV company , supporting and showing an english team in europe , could show such disrespect and negativity , calling our team mercenaries really is a disgrace , (and to have an ardent rag fan as a pundit is laughable) , but no doubt our club will just meekly accept this insult , and take no action.
There is no one at our club in a position of power that has a fucking clue what it means to be a City fan. Not a fucking one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.