Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas blues. Thanks Ric for a huge website. Can't believe how many options/threads/pages are on this site. I'll never be short of a place to have a rant. I think we are going to have a very decent 2nd half to this season. Keep the faith...up the blues

Merry Christmas everyone and their families (apart from family members who are rags...hope you get thrashed by Joke.) Ric, can't thank you enough for all the hard work you do. Best wishes for the new year!

I remember thinking before he took it, what a strange choice for penalty taker. Very odd player, Harper. No discernible flair, pace or strength and yet highly rated by Kendall and Reid.

Good looking chap too.

Just checking the teams Mark Ward played in that game also which makes the decision for Harper to take it more bizarre.

Yes very odd player. He was the football equivalent of the bloke whose name you never remember, you know thingy???or the mate you either overlook or forgot attended the party/event/holiday. He will be a pointless answer one day.

My first full season, attending with my mates and graduating to the Kippax. Pretty sure I got my season ticket for £40 having purchased it in March.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Blues!

While I'm here "massive" thanks to everyone involved in running this site aswell as all the posters.
Started using this site as a guest, soon discovered it's the best place to find out anything City related. Always liked reading post-match threads: after a loss it's a good place to share the pain or even a laugh if you have a dark sense of humour; after a win there's 100 fewer pages but it's great to read some joy and belief.
Its fantastic when rivals, especially The Shite, are struggling their threads on here are hilarious. Love the transfer forum too. It may get infested with trolls but you can't beat the various ITKs and ofcourse the gifs.

The quad's still on!
harlem-shake-manchester-city-o.gif

A belated Merry Christmas. Thanks to Ric and everyone else involved in running Bluemoon!

It has been great getting to meet many of the regulars on the European trips. I'm looking forward to a successful second half of the season but if we disappoint I'll live with it.

Hope we proceed to the CL quarters and take a big following away into Europe. The City is Ours!

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all Bluemooners. May all your wishes come true and City continue to provide the excitement and exhilarating roller coaster ride that has kept me Blue from birth, May we never get complacent like our local rag friends and allow us the right to fight to be successful. The journey continues and long may we all sail on the wave, not easy, do it the city way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.