Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Take a second this week to appreciate your loved ones! Almost lost my younger brother (a diehard lifelong Seasoncard Blue) this week to a heart attack. Had a stent today for a 90% blockage and will hopefully be at home in front of the Telly for the Boxing Day fixtures! Sometimes, as “life” gets in the way of living, we forget just how important those we love are in our lives.

This Christmas, look around you and count your blessings.

Merry Christmas blues. Just finished work and having a cheeky can of ale before bed and back in work tomorrow in time for HM Queen to make her speech. Spare a thought for your emergency workers grafting away over the festive period. My Xmas is on Monday when everyone else is fed up with it. Make sure to have a glass of fizz in the morning for me while I'm snoring away and then loads more.

Merry Christmas blues. Just finished work and having a cheeky can of ale before bed and back in work tomorrow in time for HM Queen to make her speech. Spare a thought for your emergency workers grafting away over the festive period. My Xmas is on Monday when everyone else is fed up with it. Make sure to have a glass of fizz in the morning for me while I'm snoring away and then loads more.

Thanks mate, hope you enjoy your late Xmas.

My first Chrsitmas away from family and friends, (and City), figured it would be easier than it is but video calls and piwo has sorted it all out. Hope everyone has a great day.

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all manage to celebrate it in your own way. And remember, Raz is top of the league.

giphy.gif

Have a lovely Christmas everyone, wishing the best for you and all of your loved ones.

If you're away from friends and family, don't be embarassed to give them a call and share the ❤ - it's a great excuse to do so today, and amazing how much it is appreciated.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.