Merson predicts 5-0?!

He's getting slagged off for predicting us to win 5-0? Really?

I think it's a huge compliment. He said once they conceded against Chelsea, it could have been any score, Chelsea only managed another two goals. But the top teams are the most clinical and he's predicted us to get five against them. Shows how clinical we are.

That's how I see it anyway, not everyone's against us lads!

CityFan94 said:
He's getting slagged off for predicting us to win 5-0? Really?

I think it's a huge compliment. He said once they conceded against Chelsea, it could have been any score, Chelsea only managed another two goals. But the top teams are the most clinical and he's predicted us to get five against them. Shows how clinical we are.

That's how I see it anyway, not everyone's against us lads!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rYSw1_5f-8[/youtube]

Yeah, he fucking loves us. If I was a mindless Arsenal fan I'd think about hating us too until I realised our board's/manager's fault for not spending the money we and Barcelona have given them in exchange, wisely.

SebastianBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Just trying to jinx us as some on here seem to be with 6-0 predictions. :P

I would be happy with a 1-0 victory which sees Kevin Davies get his 101 and 102 yellow cards for accidentally severing his own leg whilst trying but failing to maim one of our players. Thus he will take his rightful place as the dirtiest player in Premier League history.

I'd be happy with a 1-0 win too,kevin davies is injured so wont be maiming anyone today.

samharris said:
3 points today is the requirement,the score doesnt really matter to me tbh.

same here mate, no complacency just get the job done, if the big score comes so be it, but points in the bag is all that counts
i'm sure bobby won't let them go out without the right mindset

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.